Be Your Own Boss, Without the Hassles
Opening a Customized Trucking agency is a smart decision. Your agency will operate under Customized Trucking’s authority, allowing you to focus on developing your business. We’ll handle the administrative work and costs associated with your insurance, customer invoicing, payroll, permitting and more. Joining our teams puts you in the fast lane to owning a successful and growing business.
Here are some of the many reasons why opening one of our agencies is advantageous:
- Competitive pay and full benefits are offered for the owner-operators and staff.
- Customized Trucking is one of the few companies that can offer consistent, year-round freight. Stop chasing freight, we have it!
- Payments are made weekly on all delivered freight.
- Customized Trucking provides your agency with Cargo and General Liability Insurance.
- Customized Trucking pays your drivers directly through Comdata, allowing you to focus on expanding your business.
- Your agency’s trucks can be tracked utilizing Customized Trucking’s proprietary TMW system.
- Customized Trucking handles all the administrative tasks associated with overweight, HAZMAT and special permits.
Attract the Best Owner-Operators
Here are some of the many reasons why opening a Customized Trucking agency can help you to attract the best and safest employees:
- Customized Trucking issues Comdata cards to your owner-operators for fuel. Additionally, we are able to pass along valuable fuel discounts to your fleet, allowing your owner-operators to keep more money in their pockets.
- The owner-operator keeps 75% of the revenue.
- We offer 100% pass through of fuel and assessorial.
- We provide additional pay for overweight, flatbed, and tanker loads.
- Maintenance accounts are available.
- Customized Trucking provides deduction and payment of Road and Fuel Tax.
- We offer excellent rates for Bobtail, Occupational Accident and Physical Damage Insurance.
- Your owner-operators are paid weekly by Customized Trucking through Comdata. Direct deposit is available.
- A tire program that compensates for fixing tires on customer chassis, which allows your owner-operators to keep more money in their pockets.
Qualifications and Requirements
To become an owner-operator of a Customized Trucking agency, we require the following minimum criteria be met:
- Minimum 24 years of age
- Three years on-the-road experience. At least two of those years must have had current licensing in all 48 states, with ice and snow experience. (Lesser experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis.)
- No more than two moving violations in the past three years
- No reckless driving in the past 10 years
- No record of DUI/DWI
- No felonies in the past 10 years. Misdemeanors reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- May not have a history of refusing drug or alcohol screenings.
- Job history should be reviewed on a case-by-case basis for any applicant who lists five or more jobs (for a 10-year work history) on his initial application for employment.
- Truck must be 10 years old or newer, however equipment up to 15 years old may be considered. Vehicles older than 15 years are not permitted (due to insurance limitations).