Customized Trucking is a growing organization that offers its owner-operators competitive pay and great benefits, including guaranteed freight with no downtime.
Our company prides itself on operating under the highest industry standards. The company’s core values are based upon making safety a priority in all facets of the operation. We value our owner-operators as part of the Customized Trucking family and want to ensure they maintain the highest industry safety standards.
Ready to apply? Follow these simple steps:
- Review the qualification and requirements below.
- Familiarize yourself with the benefits, also below.
- Complete an online application
We’re adding qualified owner-operators to our experienced team every day!
Qualifications and Requirements
Customized Trucking prides itself on employing the safest and most qualified owner-operators. To ensure that we have the best team and equipment on the road, we require the following from our applicants:
- A clean driving record
- Owner-operators must be accountable for their own truck and operations. We provide the needed support to ensure that our owner-operators are successful in their businesses.
- A safe performance history. We must ensure that all of our owner-operators have demonstrated the highest safety standards while on the road. We also provide support to our owner-operators with an internal safety team to ensure future success.
- Minimum 24 years of age
- Three years on-the-road experience. At least two of those years must have had current licensing in all 48 states, with ice and snow experience. (Lesser experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis.)
- No more than two moving violations in the past three years
- No record of reckless driving in the past 10 years
- No record of DUI/DWI
- No felonies in the past 10 years. Misdemeanors reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- May not have a history of refusing drug or alcohol screenings
- Job history will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis for any applicant who lists five or more jobs (for a 10-year work history) on initial application for employment.
- Truck must be 10 years old or newer, however equipment up to 15 years old may be considered. Vehicles older than 15 years are not permitted (due to insurance limitations).
Wages and Benefits
Driving for Customized Trucking is a smart decision. Joining our expanding team means that you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Competitive pay: owner-operators keep 75% of the revenue earned
- A progressive pay program that offers sign-on bonuses and maintenance escrows
- Additional pay for overweight, flatbed, and tanker loads
- Direct deposit payments and weekly pay through Comdata
- Year-round dedicated freight
- Finance program to assist owner-operators with truck purchases
- A tire program that compensates for fixing tires on customer chassis
- Deduction and payment of road and fuel tax
- Health care
- Excellent rates for bobtail, occupational accident and physical damage insurance
- Safety bonus program
If you’re ready to shift your career into high gear, apply online for a job driving for Customized Trucking today.